This article explains when to use your order number and when to use your PIN and where you can find them.
When should I use my order number and when should I use my PIN?
Tracking your transfer
- You can use either your order number or PIN to track your transfer online.
Provide your order number when you contact us
- When you contact us, we'll ask you for your order number; it's how we identify your transfer.
Share your PIN with your cash pickup recipient
- Your cash pickup recipient will need the PIN (as well as government-issued photo ID) to collect the transfer at a Ria location. They won't be able to collect the transfer with the order number.
Once you've created your transfer, click Share Order Details to send the order PIN to your recipient quickly and easily by text, WhatsApp or email.
Where can I find my order number and PIN?
Your order number and PIN are in your confirmation email. You can also find them in your account on the app or online.
In the Ria app:
- Go to the Activity Feed
- Tap Details on the transfer
- The Order Number and PIN will be the first two numbers on the screen
On the Ria website:
- On the Activity page, choose the right money transfer
- On the Transfer details screen, click Summary
- The Order Number is at the top of the screen and your PIN is underneath it