This article explains how customers in the USA who have placed an order via the Ria app or website provide additional information to verify their transfer.
We'll send you an email if we need more information before we can process your transfer.
The email we send will include a link to the verification platform and the Token ID. Open the link and click Continue to start the verification process. Please don't reply to the email we send; we can't accept documents shared by email.
Aim to complete the verification process as soon as possible, and within at least 72 hours of receiving our email (keep an eye on your spam / junk folder). We will cancel your order if you don't complete verification within this timeframe.
A guide to providing extra information
Step 1: provide your ID document
- Choose your ID Type. This is your proof of ID. The document must be in date (we can't accept documents which have expired). You can use:
- Your passport
- Your passport card
- Your National ID
- Your residence card
- Your driver's license
- Your photo ID card
- Military/Police/ Government ID
- Enter the country where your ID document was issued.
Step 2: take a picture of the front and back of your ID document
Next, take a picture of the front and back of your ID document. Click the camera button to take the pictures or the file icon to upload them.
- Take the photo on a flat surface in good light
- We need a 'real' photo - we can't accept PDFs, scans, photocopies or photos of computer screens which show the document
- The photo must be in color
- The photo must show the entire document with nothing covered
- The photo must be clear, not blurry or grainy
If you're using your passport as your ID document, you only need to take one clear picture of the photo page.
Step 3: take a selfie
Take a selfie and upload it, or use your webcam to take one now.
- Remove all eyewear and headgear
- Keep a straight face and make sure the whole of your face is in the picture
- We can't accept professional photos, filtered images or scanned photos
- Make sure that the picture is clear, not blurry or grainy
Step 4: provide proof of payment
If you're paying by credit or debit card, take a picture of the front and back of your card.
- Cover the 3-digit CVV code with a small piece of paper or your finger
- Make sure that the photos show the last four digits of the card number, your name and the card expiry date
If you're paying by bank account, upload a bank statement issued within the last 3 months (90 days). Your bank statement must show:
- Your name
- Bank account number
- The address matching the address on your account
Step 5: provide proof of residence (address)
Take a picture of your proof of residency document, or upload it as a PDF.
You can provide a utility bill, telephone bill, cable bill or bank statement, or another document showing your address.
The document must:
- Show your full name
- Show the date it was issued on
- Have been issued within the last 3 months (90 days)
- Show your address. This address must match the billing address for your payment method.
The image you use should clearly show all information and the document's four corners. We can't accept documents sent in closed envelopes.
Step 6: click Save/Submit
You don't need to email us after you've completed this process, as we'll be notified automatically.
Please allow up to 3 hours for us to review your documents. Once complete, we'll email you with the outcome. Please keep an eye on your email inbox and junk folder during this time.