The PIN is a unique code associated with your transfer. You can always find it in your Ria account after you’ve created a transfer.
Finding the PIN
The PIN (personal identification number) helps to keep your transfer secure. Recipients must know the PIN to pick up cash transfers. Your order's PIN will change if you request to modify your order through Customer Care.
To find the PIN, make sure you are logged into your account.
On the app
- Go to the Activity Feed
- Tap Details on the transfer you want to track
- Locate the Order Number and PIN (they will be the first two numbers on the screen)
On the website (CA)
- Click the money transfer you want to track
- Scroll down to the Transfer Summary and click View Receipt
- Locate the PIN on the right-hand side of the receipt
On the website (US, ES, UK and AU)
- On the Activity page, click the money transfer you want to track
- On the Transfer details screen, click Summary
- Locate the PIN at the top of the screen, underneath the Order Number
The PIN and order number will also be available on the confirmation email. If you need to update your email, read: