You might want to check these things if your promotional code doesn't work when you try to use it:
- Check that the promo code is in date. You can check the start date and the expiry date at the bottom of the email, or on the web page that the email directs you to.
- You're using a code that's for new customers only. If you've transferred money with Ria before, you won't be able to use this code.
- The code's already been used and is therefore no longer valid
- The amount you're sending is below the minimum transfer amount for this code
- You can't use the promo code on transfers to the country you're sending money to
- You can't use the promo code with the payment method you've chosen
- You can't use the promo code with the delivery method you've chosen
You'll find everything you need to know about your promo code and where it's valid in the email we send you. The email might direct you to a web page with more information and full terms and conditions.
Need to get in touch?
Please contact us if you're having trouble with a promo code - our Customer Care team are here to help.