Add a recipient to your Ria profile to help you save time when making a transfer!
In this article, we’ll cover:
Adding a recipient to your Ria profile
On the app:
- Tap the Recipients icon located at the bottom of the screen
- Tap Add new recipient
- Choose who you are sending to
- Someone else
- Add the First name, Last name, Country, and City, State.
- Tap Continue to add the recipient
Note: You can also access the Add new recipient screen during the sending process.
On the website (CA, UK and AU):
- Click the menu icon in the top right-hand corner
- Click Recipients
- Click Add
- Add the recipients First name, Last name, Country, Address, City, and State
- Click Save to add the recipient
On the new website (US, ES):
- Click Recipients on the left side of the screen
- Click Add new recipient.
- If you’ve never sent before, click Add recipient
- Enter your new recipient’s details and click Create
Other information for bank delivery
If you want to deposit money into a recipient’s bank account, some details can only be added when creating the transfer.
When prompted, add these details to an existing or new recipient:
- Bank name or code
- Routing number and account number (or IBAN or swift code)
Once the banking information is entered, you won’t be able to see it. This keeps your recipient’s information secure. From there, it’s easy to use our Resend feature to send the same amount via bank delivery to the recipient without re-adding their bank details.
Read this article to learn more about starting a transfer: