In many situations, we recommend modifying your transfer rather than canceling it. However, we’ve made it easy to cancel if you need to.
In this article, we’ll cover:
Canceling a transfer
You can request to cancel a transfer from the website, app or your email — as long as the transfer hasn’t been paid out.
On the app:
- Go to the Activity screen
- Select the transfer you want to cancel
- You'll be taken to Transfer details, tap Edit
- Select Cancel Transfer
- You'll be asked if you want to cancel the transfer, tap Cancel Transfer
- The app will confirm if the cancel request has been successfully submitted
On the website:
- Log into your account
- Select the transfer on the Activity section and click Cancel
- Fill out the details and submit
Email:We recommend using the app or website to cancel, but you may also email us. In the subject line, please use the word Cancellation and include the order number.
Example: Cancellation for Order #12345
Once we confirm your order has been canceled, you'll receive an email with a confirmation.
Resending a previously canceled transfer
All previously sent transfers — including canceled transfers — can be sent again or resent on the app and website. Simply select the transfer you’d like to resend and tap Send again.
For more information on cancelling transfers, read: