You can make a change to the recipient of your transfer in the Ria app, as long as the order hasn't been paid to the original recipient.
To make a change to the recipient of your transfer in the app:
- Open the Activity screen on the Ria app
- Tap the transfer you want to modify
- In the Transfer details screen, click Modify
- Click Modify recipient name
- Edit the name and click Save
When to contact us
- If we can't make the change in the app, we'll let you know and ask you to call us for support
- You can only edit your recipient in the Ria app, not on the website.
- As long as the transfer has not been completed, you can usually modify your money transfer.
If you have misspelled your recipient’s name, you can modify it in the app! This is a great solution if the transfer doesn’t match their photo ID.
If you don't have access to the app, you will have to contact Customer Care to make changes to your transfer.
You can also edit the recipient on the app, or by contacting Customer Care, so that the payment can be picked up by someone else.
If changes can’t be made, you may need to cancel your transfer.
For more information, read: