If your transfer is selected for a security review and we need additional information, you’ll receive an email explaining what we need to release your transfer.
Items we may ask for to release a transfer
- A valid government-issued photo ID — like a driver’s license or passport
- Source of the funds used to pay for the transfer
- A valid bank statement if payment method is a bank account
- An image of the card if payment method is a debit or credit card
- A photo taken with your phone or webcam
- Proof of address that matches the address on your account
- Reason for the transfer
- Your relationship to the recipient
Your transfer cannot be released without providing the information we need. Please respond to the email you received in regards to the hold. This will be your point of contact with us.
If you choose not to supply it within the required timeframe, your transfer will be canceled.
For more information on security reviews, read: