Check to see if any of these problems are preventing you from logging in.
You're using the wrong email address or phone number
You'll need to sign in with the email address or phone number you used to create your Ria account. Make sure you're not using out-of-date log in details.
You're entering your password incorrectly
Check that you haven't made a mistake when entering your password. Remember that passwords are case sensitive.
If you've forgetten your password or entered it too many times, you can reset your password.
The security code is wrong
We use multi-factor authentication (MFA) to make it harder for someone else to access your account. If you haven't enabled MFA, we use security questions.
This article explains what to do if you’re struggling to get authenticated:
There's a problem with Touch or Face ID
Touch and Face ID can make logging in on a mobile device easier. If you're having trouble:
- Make sure your finger and fingerprint scanner are clean and dry
- Check nothing's covering your camera lens
- Face ID can be very sensitive and even things like removing your glasses or wearing a hat can mean it doesn't recognize you
- Check your Face ID settings and make sure that the features you’re trying to use Face ID with are turned on
There's a technical issue
Unfortunately, it could also be a technical issue with your device or network connection. Try these tips:
- Make sure you're connected to the internet and your phone isn’t in airplane mode
- Refresh the app
- Update your app to most recent release
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies
- Choose a different web browser. We recommend using Google Chrome or Safari — particularly if you’re on a computer.
- Download the app if you’re accessing the website from your phone or tablet