It depends! You may or may not be able to still send money if your order was rejected. For clarity, answer this:
Are you locked out of your account?
If you are not locked out of your Ria account after a rejected or canceled transfer, then you shouldn’t have a problem sending another transfer.
To make sure your money gets where it needs to go next time, make sure you:
- Have the available funds on your selected payment method
- Pay in-person within the allotted amount of time
- Update your credit or debit card address if you have recently moved
If you’ve been notified that your transfer was canceled and you can’t log in, you most likely won’t be able to send money again on our app or website.
With a locked account, you can still go to a physical Ria location to send money. At our locations, you still have all the same options as you would on our website and app.
Read these articles for more information about rejections, cancellations, and locked accounts:
- Why was my account locked after my transfer was canceled?
- My payment keeps getting rejected. What's happening?