If you’re sending a transfer from Australia, you have the option to use POLi as your payment method.
In this article, we’ll cover:
POLi is a secure payment platform that allows you to pay for money transfers straight from your bank account.
On the Ria app, senders in Australia are able to fund their transfers using POLi. This option appears under the Payment method menu when you start a transfer.
Paying for a transfer with POLi
It’s simple to pay for your money transfer with POLi.
On the app:
- Start a money transfer
- On the Payment method screen, select POLi (Direct Bank Payment)
- Review your transfer details and tap Continue to be sent to POLi to finish your transaction
- Select your bank and tap Continue
- Enter your bank login information and tap Login
- Choose the account you’d like to use and tap Continue
- Confirm your account information and tap Confirm to complete the transfer
It’s important to understand:
- Ria will only process your order upon confirmation that your payment has been received. This may take up to 2 business days.
To learn more about other payment methods in Australia, read: