You now have the option to send transfers to your recipients’ Paytm mobile wallets from the Ria Money Transfer app!
In this article, we’ll cover:
How to send to a Paytm mobile wallet
To send money, you’ll need to have the Ria app. You can download it now via the App Store or Google Play, or by scanning the following QR code:
With the Ria app, you can send to a Paytm mobile wallet if your recipient has successfully registered their mobile wallet and they live in India.
Keep in mind, your recipient will not be able to receive a money transfer if they have not completed the mobile wallet registration process. After these facts are confirmed, you can start sending!
On the app:
- Tap Send or Send money now
- Enter Send money details and chose Mobile wallet as the Delivery method
- Review and tap Continue
- Select or add a recipient
- Select the Mobile wallet details:
- Wallet provider (Paytm)
- Reason for transfer
- How do you know this person (recipient)?
- Enter the Mobile wallet number
- Add the information for Payment method and follow prompts. Tap Continue
- Review details of the transfer and tap Confirm
That’s it! In two minutes or less, the transfer will arrive your recipient’s Paytm mobile wallet.
Paytm transfer limits
Paytm has a limit of 50,000 INR per transfer, and allows a maximum of 15 transfers per year totaling 750,000 INR.
You can find more information regarding Ria’s send limits, here: