Mobile wallets are like the physical wallets we carry with us daily — just on your phone. They can be used to receive, store, and spend money.
In select countries, money can be deposited directly into your recipient’s mobile wallet. This is one of the fastest ways to receive money. Your recipient will receive their money within minutes of it being sent.
Sending to a mobile wallet
You will need the app to send to mobile wallets. We recommend that you download the app for this feature and more.
On the app:
- Tap Send or Send money now
- Enter the Send money details and chose Mobile wallet as the Delivery method
- Review and tap Continue
- Select or add a recipient How do I add a recipient?.
- Enter the Mobile wallet details
- Choose wallet provider
- Enter the Wallet mobile number
- Add the information for Payment method and follow prompts. Tap Continue
- Review details of the transfer and tap Confirm
To learn about mobile wallet requirements, read: