You now have the option to send transfers to your recipients’ Digicel mobile wallets from the Ria Money Transfer app!
In this article, we’ll cover:
How to send to a Digicel mobile wallet
To send money, you’ll need to have the Ria app. You can download it now via the App Store or Google Play, or by scanning the following QR code:
With the Ria app, you can send to a mobile wallet if your recipient has successfully registered their mobile wallet and they live in one of these countries:
|Fiji||Digicel - MyCash|
|Haiti||Digicel - MonCash|
|Samoa||Digicel - MyCash|
|Tonga||Digicel - MyCash|
|Vanuatu||Digicel - MyCash|
Keep in mind, your recipient will not be able to receive a money transfer if they have not completed the mobile wallet registration process. After these facts are confirmed, you can start sending!
On the app:
- Tap Send or Send money now
- Enter Send money details and chose Mobile wallet as the Delivery method
- Review and tap Continue
- Select or add a recipient
- Enter the Mobile wallet details
- Select the Wallet
- Select the Source of funds
- Enter the Mobile wallet number
- Add the information for Payment method and follow prompts. Tap Continue
- Review details of the transfer and tap Confirm
That’s it! In two minutes or less, the transfer will arrive your recipient’s Digicel mobile wallet.
Digicel transfer limits
Before you send, review the following transfer limits set by Digicel.
You can find more information regarding Ria’s send limits, here: