With more than 490,000 locations around the world, you can find a Ria location near you to send or receive money.
As well as Ria stores, you can send and receive money at our partner locations, like post offices, retail chains, convenience stores, banks, and grocery stores.
How to find a Ria location in the app:
- Tap Locations
- Enter a Street, City, State, or Post code
- Tap All, Send, or Payout to view locations that offer those services
Each location shows the Company name, Address, and available services. We also give options to Call or Get Directions.
How to find a Ria location in your account on Ria.com:
- Click Locations on the left-hand side of the screen
- Enter a Street, City, State, or Postal code in the search bar
- Click the Filter icon (two horizontal slider bars) in the search bar and filter locations by:
- Whether you can send, collect or fund transfers at that location
- The opening hours
- The distance from you (in miles or kilometers)
- Click on a location to see more information and Get Directions
Read this article to learn what your recipient needs to pickup a cash transfer: