With the Ria app or website, you can opt in to — or out of — marketing messages at any time. Currently, these include email and push notifications.
In this article, we’ll cover:
Opting in when you create an account
Whether you’re creating an account on the app or website, the process of opting in is similar. During the beginning steps of registration, you'll see a message similar to: Would you like to receive marketing messages on promotions, savings, news, and more from Ria?
To opt-in, tap Subscribe (or click on the checkbox if you're using our website).
Changing your preferences at any time
It’s never too late to opt-in to marketing messages, but we also understand if you need a break.
On the app
- Log in
- Go to Profile and settings in the upper right-hand corner
- Choose Manage notifications
- Check the boxes to update your preferences
In the app, you can use the Manage notifications center to choose email, push notifications, or both! On the website, you’ll be subscribing to email only.
On the website
- Click on Account on the left side of the screen
- Go to Settings and click Notifications
- Toggle your Email and Push notifications on or off for transfer updates, features, and promotions
- Click Apply
Should you wish to opt out of just email notifications, you can do so as described above, or by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link located in the footer of every marketing email. Please note, emails about your money transfers or accounts will not contain this link because our transactional messaging is required for account holders.