In many situations, we recommend modifying your transfer rather than canceling it. However, we’ve made it easy to cancel if you need to.
In this article, we’ll cover:
Canceling a transfer
You can request to cancel a transfer from the website, app, or email — as long as the transfer hasn’t been paid out.
On the app
- Go to the Activity screen
- Select the transfer you want to cancel
- On the Transfer details screen, tap Edit
- Select Cancel Transfer
- When asked to cancel the transfer, tap Cancel Transfer
- The app will confirm if the cancel request has been successfully submitted
On the website
- Log into your account
- On the Activity screen, select the transfer and click Cancel
- Fill out the details and submit
We recommend using the app or website to cancel, but you may also email us. In the subject line, please use the word Cancellation and include the order number.
Example: Cancellation for Order #12345
Once we confirm your order has been canceled, you'll receive an email with a confirmation.
Resending a previously canceled transfer
All previously sent transfers, including canceled transfers, can be sent again or resent on the app and website. Simply select the transfer you’d like to resend and tap Send again.
For more information on canceling transfers, read: