This article explains the verification process for customers in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Finland, Chile, Luxembourg, and Austria.
Follow the steps below to complete the verification process:
1. Choose a valid identity document
Your identity document must be in date and match the name on your Ria account.
We only accept these documents as proof of identity:
- Your passport
- Your driver's license
- Your national identity card
- Your residence permit card
2. Choose the issuing country of your document
3. Take a picture of the front of your document
Tips for taking the picture:
- We need a 'real' photo. We can't accept scans, photocopies or photos of computer screens which show the document.
- Make sure you're in a well-lit room
- The photo must be in color
- The photo needs to be clear, not blurry or grainy
- The photo needs to show the full page (make sure that no information is covered)
4. Now take a picture of the back of your document
6. To make sure you are who you say you are, you need to take a selfie
- Keep your face within the oval frame
7. Submit your document photos and selfie
- We'll let you know the outcome of your verification attempt