You can arrange a cash pickup transfer which is delivered to your recipient's payment card or bank account.
How does it work?
We partner with several banks and payment providers.
These partnerships mean that a sender can arrange a cash pickup transfer and their recipient can receive the payment directly to their payment card or bank account.
How do I send money directly to my recipient's payment card or bank account by cash pickup?
To send money to your recipient's payment card or bank account by cash pickup follow the steps below.
- Arrange a cash pickup transfer
- Share the cash pickup PIN number with your recipient
- Your recipient logs into their online account or app and enters the cash pickup PIN
- Your recipient follows the process as set out by their payment provider to receive the money transfer
Please note: each provider has a different process which your recipient should follow in order to receive the transfer. They should contact their payment provider directly if they have any problems receiving the money.
Which banks or payment providers offer this service?
You can send money directly to your recipient's payment card or bank via cash pickup if they have an account with one of the providers below.
- Privat24 app: https://privatbank.ua/sistemy-denegnih-perevodov/ria
- monobank app: https://www.monobank.ua/international#ria
- Oschad 24/7 app: https://www.oschadbank.ua/transfer/ria
- PUMB Online app: https://www.pumb.ua/ru/service/ria
- ABank24 app: https://a-bank.com.ua/services/transfers/ria
- Moldindconbank web: https://www.micb.md/transferuri-banesti-en/ria-money-transfer/
- maib web and app: https://maibpay.md/t2c
- Victoriabank web: https://transfer.victoriabank.md/
- FinComBank web and app: https://www.fincombank.com/ru/primeste-transfer-rapid-online/
- PayNet web and app: https://paynet.md/en/news/details/transfer-de-bani-rapid-ria-in-portofelul-paynet
- BPay web and app: https://www.bpay.md/ro/MoneyTransfer
Bank of Georgia: https://bankofgeorgia.ge/en/retail/transfers
Credo Bank: https://credobank.ge/en/products/remittances/