If you’re sending a transfer from Malaysia, you have the option to use FPX as your payment method.
In this article, we’ll cover:
Financial Process Exchange (FPX) is a Malaysia-based payment method that allows you to complete online transactions using your bank credentials.
On the Ria app, senders in Malaysia are able to fund their transfers using FPX. This option appears under the Payment method menu when you start a transfer.
Paying for a transfer with FPX
It’s simple to pay for your money transfer with FPX. Keep in mind, the exact experience will vary depending on your bank.
On the app:
- Start a money transfer
- On the Payment method screen, select FPX
- Review your transfer details and tap Continue to be sent to FPX to finish your transaction
- Select your bank and tap Continue
- Enter your banking login information
- Select the account you’d like to send from
- Confirm the transaction details and tap Continue with transaction to complete the transfer
- Enter the code you receive via text from FPX and tap Continue
- FPX will confirm your payment
To learn more about other payment methods in Malaysia, read: