If you’re sending a transfer from Chile, you have the option to use Sencillito as your payment method.
In this article, we’ll cover:
Sencillito (en linea) is a Chile-based payment method that allows you to complete online transactions using your bank credentials.
On the Ria app, senders in Chile are able to fund their transfers using Sencillito’s online service. This option appears under the Payment method menu when you start a transfer.
Paying for a transfer with Sencillito
It’s simple to pay for your money transfer with Sencillito.
On the app:
- Start a money transfer
- On the Payment method screen, select Sencillito (online)
- Review your transfer details and tap Continue
- The screen will tell you that the transfer has been created. Tap Continue to go to the Payment pending screen.
- Copy the EAN code provided — you will need it later
- Tap Go to Sencillito.com
- Search for Ria Money Transfer
- Enter the EAN code
- Choose the provider that you’ll fund your transfer through:
- For BancoEstado or CuentaRUT (by BancoEstado), select BancoEstado
- For all other banks, select Khipu
- Complete any additional steps required by your provider to finish the transfer
- Enter and confirm your email address to receive a receipt
To learn more about other payment methods in Chile, read: