Customers in the USA can use a bank account (ACH) to pay for transfers. Transfers funded with verified bank accounts typically take 3-5 business days to reach recipients.
You can see all payment options in the article, What are my payment options?
Paying with a bank account in the Ria app or on Ria.com:
- Click Send money now or Send
- Choose Bank as your Payment method
- Choose your Delivery method
- Choose your recipient, or add a new one
- Add your recipient’s payment information
- Choose your bank account, or add a new one. You might need to verify your account.
- Review your transfer before you confirm it
Verifying your bank account
Once you've confirmed your transfer, you might need to answer some extra questions. You'll also need to verify your bank account if that's the way you're paying.
You can only send money from verified bank accounts. For more information on the bank account verification process, read: