We’re sorry about this. Payments may be rejected for a variety of reasons — depending on the payment method used.
What was your payment method?
Credit or debit card
If your payment from a credit or debit card is declined, you will need to contact your bank or financial institution. This may mean:
- The billing address you provided during checkout does not match the billing address that you have on file with your credit card company
- You are not in the country that you’re registered in
- You used someone else’s card — like a spouse or family member
- You used a prepaid/gift card and isn’t a valid payment method
- Your card payment was flagged as suspicious and declined by your financial institution
If a bank account payment is rejected, it either means:
- Your bank payment was flagged as suspicious and declined
- You did not verify your bank account or verify it correctly